Monday 10 September 2012

Khaya Moyo Seeks to Divorce Wife

Simon Khaya Moyo divorces wife of 32 years

ZANU-PF national chairman Cde Simon Khaya Moyo is seeking to divorce his wife of 32 years on the grounds that the marriage had irretrievably broken down.
 

Since Mrs Khaya Moyo was offered the bulk of the property including the farm, 150 cattle and all the implements, Cde Khaya Moyo says he will not pay maintenance after the divorce. He also argues that there were no longer minor children in the marriage.

1 comment:

  1. “My name is Georgina; I had a big problem with my partner for 6 years. One day I heard my sister praising and thanking ( templeofanswer@hotmail . co . uk ) for the job well done. I called them to bring back my husband then Dr. Obodo performed his miracle and in just a day my husband came back to me and we are now happily married. If you want to change your life he is the right person to contact.phone/whatsap; +234 8155 42548-1 ,
    Thanks.” – Georgina – Sydney, Australia.

    ReplyDelete