Monday 10 September 2012

Senate President Williams and wife, Robyn Williams, to file for divorce

Senate President Williams and wife, Robyn Williams, to file for divorce


Kentucky Senate President David Williams and his wife, former district court judge Robyn Edmonds Williams, are divorcing.

David and Robyn Williams married in Cumberland County on July 16, 2003, six months after he was divorced from his first wife, Elaine Webb.



Robyn Williams, 41, has two teen-age children from a previous marriage.

Former Gov. Ernie Fletcher appointed Robyn Williams in October 2004 to a state district court judgeship for Russell, Wayne and Clinton counties. She served until December 2010.

David Williams, 59, R-Burkesville, has been president of the Senate since 2000.

1 comment:

  1. “My name is Georgina; I had a big problem with my partner for 6 years. One day I heard my sister praising and thanking ( templeofanswer@hotmail . co . uk ) for the job well done. I called them to bring back my husband then Dr. Obodo performed his miracle and in just a day my husband came back to me and we are now happily married. If you want to change your life he is the right person to contact.phone/whatsap; +234 8155 42548-1 ,
    Thanks.” – Georgina – Sydney, Australia.

    ReplyDelete